Shropshire Self Catering Cottage with Livery
Equestrian Holidays near Ludlow
Are you looking for self catering accommodation in Shropshire or somewhere to bring your horse on holiday, or perhaps both? Upper Heath Farm between Ludlow and Craven Arms has a self catering cottage with livery for short breaks and equestrian holidays in the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
If you have horses and don’t want to leave them at home, both you (and they) can rest assured that we have excellent on-site equestrian facilities for them in our stables and four star self catering accommodation for you too!
Stable Cottage in Shropshire (for you):
- Sleeps up to 4
- Private courtyard
- Open plan sitting room/kitchen dining area
- Barn conversion with cosy furnishings and original beams
- Two bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin room)
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC
- Rural self catering retreat near Ludlow & Craven Arms in South Shropshire
- Short breaks welcome
Upper Heath Farm stables in Shropshire (for your horse/s):
- Accommodates up to 5 horses
- Sole use of the stables, tack room, grazing, ménage and livery yard facilities for guests in Stable Cottage
- See the stables from the cottage door so your horse/s are always close by
- Option of stabling at the farm or grazing in the field
- Parking for horse boxes and lorries
- Located on the Jack Mytton Way, giving you access to fantastic riding straight from the cottage door
- Access straight onto the Brown Clee Hill and the Common which provides 500 acres of Open Access Land
We look forward to welcoming you and your horse to Stable Cottage at Upper Heath Farm in Shropshire. Book the cottage and bring your horse for just £15 per night.
You could soon be meandering down quiet lanes and byways, riding through one of the longest fords in England at Clee St Margaret, or taking in the countryside views from the top of the Brown Clee (the highest point in Shropshire).